AURA Strap for Apple Watch works only with iOS 11+ and watchOS 6.1+ compatible devices.
To install the app on your Apple Watch, you need to follow these steps:
1. Install the AURA App on your iPhone by this link.
2. Go to the Watch app on your iPhone;
3. Find and install the AURA app.
If AURA App doesn't appear on Apple Watch, you need:
1. Update your Apple Watch to the latest software;
2. Turn on and off airplane mode on the iPhone and Apple Watch;
3. Check that Wi-Fi is turned on your Apple Watch and iPhone
4. Delete and re-install the AURA App on your iPhone
5. Check that there is enough memory space at Apple Watch
6. Wait up to 10 minutes while the app will be installed on the Watch.