Minimum technical requirements:
- WatchOS 8+
- iOS 15+
Follow these steps to get set up and take a first measurement:
- Install the application via this link.
- If you already have an account, it is better to create an account again for more accurate and independent measurements. You can do this with another email address or 'sign up' type (Apple ID instead of AURA account, Facebook ID instead of Apple ID, etc.).
Open the AURA App on your phone -> tap on "Sign up".
- Select the option to log in to the app.
- If you have selected "Create AURA Account", fill in the empty fields with your personal data.
- Check your inbox and confirm registration.
- Then open the AURA App on your phone -> tap on "Sign in";
Set up your AURA Strap 2:
- Sign in to your AURA App account.
- Open the "Settings" tab and tap "Add AURA Device".
- Select AURA Strap 2.
- Allow a Bluetooth connection to your device.
Create an AURA App Account:
- Sync with Apple HealthKit -> Turn all Categories On.
- Select your preferred units.
- Choose your sex.
- Enter your birthdate.
- Enter your height.
- Enter your weight.
- For professional athletes, we have an additional section to fill.
- Check the information.
Please sign in to leave a comment.