AURA Strap 2
Minimum technical requirements:
- WatchOS 8+
- iOS 15+
We've got several hints to make your experience as smooth as possible and the measurements more accurate:
- If your hands are damp with water or sweat, dry them: moisture will interfere with the pulse required for measurements.
- We recommend taking measurements while standing, as it improves the accuracy; however, you can also do it while sitting. The main thing is that your pose does not change from measurement to measurement.
- Measurement is best done once a day. The water content in the body changes during the day, so if you take measurements several times a day, the data may differ markedly due to those changes.
- You will get the most consistent results if you take measurements under the same conditions once a day. We recommend taking measurements in the evening before eating.
- It is better to take measurements in clothes.
- Hands should be clean (Avoid dust, flour, magnesia or other loose materials on the hands).
- You should not be excessively sweaty or wet during the measurement.
- Too hairy hands can create a slight loss in accuracy.
- Keep your hands at chest level.
- Your elbows should not touch your body.
- Touch the pins of the AURA Strap 2 with your palm at the base of your thumb.
- Make sure your hands don't touch each other.
Follow these steps to take measurement:
- Open the application on Apple Watch. It should be synced. You may need to restart the devices.
- After sync, you will see ‘How to’ instructions. Scroll down and check it out.
- To take a measurement, place your palm (the part below your thumb) on the contacts and hold it there until the green dots fill up the space and the word "Completed" appears.
- After measurement, you need to enter your weight again on the screen that appears and tap “Apply.”
- On the application's main screen (on the Watch and iPhone), you can see the measurement results.
Article is closed for comments.